Friday 18 March 2011

My Awesome Bday Bash!!!








since y'all noe wat i did on my bday,i u don't,read my previous post!!!da next day it ws my"Twinno" Jezebel's bday!!since she had no phone at the moment,i msged a bday wish 2 her mom's number.We planned 2 celebrate our bday together since da end of last year.We decided 2 go JJ,Bukit Tinggi cse der ws no other nice place 2 hang out in Klang!All my best frens came!!!My Thangachi(little sister) Dhivya,my Bros,Avinash,Sujay,Lingesh,Amir,my frens Thiva,Mervin n my best of all besties Lakness came..not 2 4get da bday girl Jezebel came!When we arrived...we literally took half an hour jus 2 decide wher 2 EAT!Me n Lingesh were already hungry so i told we go Secret Recipe..Me n Lingesh ordered Spicy Chicken Cornish. It was yummy!After dat we bought a slice of chocolate fudge cake. Wats a birthday witout a cake rite!so me n Jez cut da cake n fed each other. After dat all da guyz wen 4 snooker while Jez n Dhivya stayed in JJ cse their parents din let dem go outta JJ. After snooker,Me,Lakness,Avinash n Sujay wen bak 2 JJ cause it was raining. We joined Jez n Dhivya,we all wen 4 I am Number 4.Cool movie!After dat Avi n Lakness had 2 go home.Sujay also left shortly after dat.Dhivya had 2 go bak half-way of da movie.So it ws jus Me n Jez...so i companied her till her dad came. We were roundin JJ da whole tym.We were talkin n havin fun da whole tym.Wen we were rounding i saw IT!!4 god noes reason i ws lookin at her even wen i didn wan 2. After she left i called my dad n left. Had a reli awesome tym wit my Twinno Jezebel n my Bestie Lakness!Reli had an awesome tym wit my Twinno!!!Luv ya soo much Twinno!!!cant wait 2 do tis again next year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment