Sunday 20 March 2011

Friends 4rm India!

All of mom's specialties in 1 plate


My Family wit my mom's friends family
2day 1 of my mom's friend 4rm Dubai came 2 my hse 4 a visit. He brought his family 4rm India!They came 4 a tour round M'sia. So my mom had a feast 2day. She made her specialty mutton,Chicken n Prawns!!YUMMY!She made a whole lot of mutton n i think we'll b havin mutton 4 a week!Haha...my mom's friend's children were 2 girls..Da day b4 my mom said get 2 noe da girls!!I thought some hot chicks n mom said summore round my age!!Den wen i saw 1 was round 10 n another was round round 8..=.="...They were very nice ppl. They had a very Indian accent!Took a photo wit dem. Well thats bout it. Tmr is skul!!so screwed here..god noes hw i did my xams!!Sure hoping 4 gud results!!Since skul is starting,I'll update seldom oni...

No comments:

Post a Comment